We had another appointment today (36 weeks, 1 day...woohoo!) Dr. Suit did an ultrasound & Kiley is still breech, which I was pretty sure she was. She's frank breech, so she's got both feet up near her head (and sometimes in my ribs!) We discussed our options with the doctor & mostly we had a lot of questions. We decided to decline doing the version & just go straight to a c-section. We will do it around 39 weeks (unless we needed to earlier for some reason). If Kiley does manage to turn head down we can cancel the c-section. We feel pretty good about our decision. Neither of us was very comfortable with the version plus this way Kiley gets to incubate a couple weeks longer :)
So...that is that. We got our carseat checked today, to make sure we were installing it properly & all that. Looks like Brad did a very good job. The lady was impressed. I made him show me how to do it too so I would know.
Also, all the furniture is done for her room. The storage unit/chaning table isn't in her room yet because it's still de-fuming in the garage. So...looks like everything is coming together! We appreciate everyone's prayers & excitement for us!! Just a few more weeks now!
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
Thursday, February 17, 2011
Pictures of Kiley's room
Monday, February 14, 2011
35 weeks down, 5 to go (maybe?)
I've tried posting earlier, but I think this blog doesn't like me. It hardly ever lets me post pictures.
Well, here's the latest: Had an appointment today...we've made it to the weekly ones! yay! Every time we make it to an appointment I feel like we've accomplished something. Everything seems fine with the pregnancy. They did an ultrasound to check Kiley's position (which I was soooo curious about because I feel all sorts of body parts all over the place!LOL) She was breech at our 30 week ultrasound....and she is still breech. She still has time to turn on her own & we'll do another ultrasound next week to see if she has. If not it sounds like we have 2 options: 1) Have an external cephalic version (ECV) since my fluid levels look good & baby is doing good or 2) Have a c-section. I don't really like either option honestly! Hopefully she will turn on her own. I've considered (not seriously) standing on my head, but I'm pretty sure I would get stuck!
I can't get seem to get any other pictures added, so here's me & Kiley at 34 weeks:
Well, here's the latest: Had an appointment today...we've made it to the weekly ones! yay! Every time we make it to an appointment I feel like we've accomplished something. Everything seems fine with the pregnancy. They did an ultrasound to check Kiley's position (which I was soooo curious about because I feel all sorts of body parts all over the place!LOL) She was breech at our 30 week ultrasound....and she is still breech. She still has time to turn on her own & we'll do another ultrasound next week to see if she has. If not it sounds like we have 2 options: 1) Have an external cephalic version (ECV) since my fluid levels look good & baby is doing good or 2) Have a c-section. I don't really like either option honestly! Hopefully she will turn on her own. I've considered (not seriously) standing on my head, but I'm pretty sure I would get stuck!
I can't get seem to get any other pictures added, so here's me & Kiley at 34 weeks:
Subscribe to:
Posts (Atom)