Man, I haven't posted in a while. I kinda forget about the blog. I usually post pics & stuff on facebook & intended for the blog to be for longer updates that maybe not everyone would want to read about.
Kiley is 8 1/2 months old now. Her 3rd tooth just started poking through today! She likes to crawl, but only until she can get something to pull up on. I think she's going to skip walking & go straight to climbing! She really wants to walk. I'm not sure I'm ready for that, but it would be nice if she were a little better on her feet so maybe I wouldn't worry as much about her falling. Tile floors seemed so nice when we moved into this house! I'm considering a bubble-wrap outfit for her...
I can't believe it's almost Christmas again! Hard to believe at this time last year Kiley still wasn't here. I much prefer having her here than in my belly. I really don't miss being pregnant. It was all well worth it though :)
No comments:
Post a Comment